Currently we are looking for a Senior Python Engineer for our Kharkiv office to make the team even stronger.
As a Senior Python Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is the leading provider of file sharing, document management and collaboration products for legal, accounting, financial and other business areas. Our project is about developing a solution for the legal market, consisting of several internal products. Particular project is new offline client for the core of main document management system, will provide possibility to work with chosen by end user stack of documents in offline mode via WebDAV mounted network drive in cache mode with later synchronization with main storage and system.
We relocate to Kharkiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
Project technologies and tools
- 3+ years of software development experience with Python
- Good knowledge and practical experience with Flask, CherryPy, REST API
- Experience with RabbitMQ, Celery, Jenkins, MongoDB will be a plus
- Active researcher attitude
- Good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours