Currently we are looking for a Sitecore Business Analyst for our London office to make the team even stronger.
Sitecore Business Analyst required by EPAM Systems for a permanent role within our growing UK, Ireland and rest of Europe BA Practice. The role can be based from our London or Manchester office and will be supporting urgent demand on NEW Sitecore programs in the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity to participate in first of their kind projects in Europe.
As an EPAM Sitecore Business Analyst, you will have experience consulting with clients, prospects and internal Account Management / Sales Leaders. You will have proven experience in Digital Transformation Programs, overseeing product development, building successful relationships and driving results.
The Role: as a Business Analyst, you will work together with Development project team, and be responsible for capturing business requirements from the Back office stakeholders, translate them into specifications, and work closely with the Development project team to deliver the IT solution for the business.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation undergoing significant year on year growth, as such, we are looking to invest in and expand our UK Business Analysis Practice. As a Senior BA at EPAM, you will have the opportunity to take responsibility for commercial relationships and deliver end-to-end solutions with leading edge software and digital technologies. In addition, you will be able to play a key role in shaping the practice as we continue to grow & mature.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximise effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Solid experience working with Sitecore tech platform
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- End-to-End delivery experience of at least 1 software delivery project
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down (user stories) to assist with service design and delivery
- Strong Agile mindset and familiarity with other development methodologies
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
Nice to have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent Engineers
- Product development and product ownership mindset
- Mentor Junior Business Analysts
- Contribute towards EPAM Business Analysis Competency