Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently we are looking for a C++ Software Engineer with wide skillset and focus on support to join our team working on credit scoring domain.
Our customer provides property information, analytics, and data-enabled services in North America, Western Europe, and the Asia Pacific. The company provides its services to mortgage lenders, brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, investment banks, fixed-income investors, real estate agents, MLS companies, property and casualty insurance companies, government agencies, and government-sponsored enterprises.
- Migration of legacy systems to modern architectures
- Reverse engineering
- Careful code refactoring, bug fixing
- Off-hours support of production incidents
- 1 year of C++ software development experience on commercial projects
- Experience working in Linux/UNIX environment
- Analytical mindset, proactive attitude
- Intermediate or higher level of technical English (B1)
Nice to have
- Scripting experience on Python, Bash, Perl or similar
- Configuring Jenkins experience
- Familiarity with Agile principles and ability to follow Agile development workflow
- Not structured data processing experience: Mongo, Hadoop or other Big Data tools
- Credit scoring domain experience
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers