Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a leading provider of consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government. It is a global company with proven expertise in the areas like risk assessment, underwriting support, investment and marketing decisions, preventing fraud, and business performance improvement in daily operations. Its vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
The project our team is working on is a 360-degree approach aiming to improve loan quality and transaction transparency. New application will be developed in HTML5, Angular and Java Spring.
Project technologies and tools
- Angular (latest version)
- Redux approach
- Jasmine, Karma
- Take an active part in team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Take part in design and build application from scratch
- 2.5+ years of Front-End development experience
- Being a fast learner person
- Excellent communication, collaboration, problem solving and influencing skills
- Intermediate level of both spoken and written English (B1+)
- As a plus:
- Knowledge of or experience in Agile/Scrum practices
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers