You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a .NET Architect. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM, one of the fastest growing companies in the US, is looking to add to our .NET practice within a key project in Toronto. The idea candidate will act as a .NET tech lead onsite at our client for a period of time, anchoring the project, and increasing visibility. This is a hands-on position, with part of your time spent coding and participating in tech meetings and the rest acting as a lead to other team members.
EPAM Canada welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Please contact Ashley Means at Ashley_Means@epam.com or 1-267-759-9000 ext. 49976 if you have questions in this regard, or if you require an accommodation to complete the application process. Click here to review EPAM’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Accessibility Policies and Multi-Year Access Plan.
- Provide technical guidance to the Web Team and Core Platform Team on design, development, etc
- Be point of contact for both the onshore and offshore team for day to day technical questions
- Participate in scoping, technical designs, design reviews, code reviews on team projects
- Analyze and provide development process/execution improvements
- Help manage team and projects in the context of agile team development
- Time permitting you will participate in coding, bug fixing, test automation; etc
- Collaborate with Product Management (product owner) on prioritization, story point assignments, and backlog grooming for Web and Core team stories
- At least 7 years of production software development experience
- Proficiency in C#
- Strong communication skills
- Experience leading and mentoring other engineers both technically as well as task management
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, tech-ops
- In depth knowledge about REST or SOAP web services (REST experience is preferred, but any web services experience can do)
- In depth experience in MSSQL and stored procedures development
- Expert in Object Oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading; Experience in Unit Testing, Test Automation
- Experience writing design documents
Nice to have
- NOSQL Experience; Experience converting test plans into automatable test cases
- Experience with functional testing of web services via automation; working in a SaaS company with HA systems
- Experience working with large data sets/scalability