Currently we are looking for a PMO/Project Support Officer for our London office to make the team even stronger.
You’ll need to provide business-related services and support to an organization which can either be of administrative, logistical, analytical or a quality control nature. There is an emphasis on ensuring smooth day-to-day business operation and the implementation and development of business-wide action plans and key initiatives.
You will be working as part of the IT Service and Product Management team who look after a wide range of IT products and services across a number of European and Latin American locations. As part of the wider WM UK IT, you will also collaborate with the Application Delivery and Global Production Support teams.
- Translate and synthesize complex IT content and strategies into easy to follow and presentable PowerPoint presentations, creatively producing templates and offering assistance to the broader team
- Keep an overview and track team budgets and invoices to ensure efficiency and alignment with forecasted spend; flagging inconsistencies as they occur
- Take a lead on communication and ensuring transparency between management and the team
- Stay on top of the teams central tasks and ensure that deadlines are met accordingly
- Proactively take ownership of administrative duties and offer input during team-wide activities
- Manage meeting agendas, minutes and actions, and ensuring these are distributed and actions are followed up
- Provide input during the organization of various events, such as the Town Hall, Christmas Party, and ad-hoc team initiatives
- Assist the management team on an ad-hoc basis with their expenses and travel arrangements
- Up to 4 years' experience within a corporate environment
- Strong written and spoken English, with the ability to spot grammatical errors and simplify content
- Good numerical skills with a knack for spotting patterns and inconsistencies in financial data
- Good facilitation skills for managing meetings and keeping things on track
- Strong proficiency when using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Keen interest in developing a career within IT (non-technical) and the Financial Services sector
- Proactive and adaptable when faced with new tasks and challenges
- Able to use initiative and perform responsibilities with limited guidance
- Enthusiastic and easy-going person who is able to assimilate to the dynamic office environment
- Able to work well with partners and colleagues to and influence them to achieve objectives
- Able to work well under pressure and maintain a 'can-do' attitude despite challenges