You are strategic, resilient, engaging with people and a natural self-starter. You have a passion for solving complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Program Manager. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
The ideal candidate will be a mix of Program Manager and people leader. This role will work hand-in-hand with EPAM’s delivery teams and our clients to ensure our projects are executed successfully. The Program Manager translates the vision of the work into a comprehensive plan and drives execution, while building a strong relationship with the team and client.
EPAM Canada welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Please contact Ashley Means at Ashley_Means@epam.com or 1-267-759-9000 ext. 49976 if you have questions in this regard, or if you require an accommodation to complete the application process. Click here to review EPAM’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Accessibility Policies and Multi-Year Access Plan.
- Drive and manage a large data migration program, working with C level executives to team level engineers
- Work with team and track accountability of the program and drive the engagement
- Responsible to help run discovery and consulting engagements alongside other EPAM members from Account Managers to Solution Architects to Practice heads
- Work with Technical Architecture and Estimations validation
- Work with all aspects of delivery team
- Manage client expectations from deliverables perspective
- Strong project or program management skills in a highly technical environment
- Specific experience with consolidation of BI/DW platforms, data migration, data management and knowledge of tools and resource to complete such exercises is MUST
- Experience managing multi year portfolio of $10M+ projects and programs
- Additional experience with governance and security major plus
- A thorough understanding of how to plan, resource, and deliver large-scale technical projects
- Experience working in a presales environment from solutioning to client communication highly desired
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, methodologies (Agile, Kan-ban, Waterfall) and IT roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Solid business communication and time management skills required