We are looking to build and strengthen our Mobile Practice by identifying a talented Permanent Oracle ATG Solution Architect in London.
You will be a subject matter expert in Mobile with the ability to provide technical solution delivery, manage client high level relationships, and act as a leader within the practice. This is a brand new and exciting opportunity to join a hugely successful and entrepreneurial organization and help us further make an impact in the mobile market.
Based in London as an Oracle ATG Solution Architect, you will help EPAM clients solve critical commerce business needs by building upon the ATG platform. This position will require advanced technical depth and experience, leadership and multifaceted client interaction skills. You will be involved in the full project lifecycle from analysis and planning to development and deployment, as well as assisting with pre-sales opportunities. You will leverage leading edge platforms to implement large-scale e-commerce solutions.
Oracle ATG Solution Architect will work on design, implementation and deployment of commerce solutions for our various clients primarily using the ATG platforms and ecosystem. Candidates should be able to translate business needs into effective technical solutions using several core technologies.
The role is open for applications from 14th March to 12th April 2018.
- Extend the ATG Commerce Platform to meet client requirements
- Develop solution and document customizations to commercial products to meet the client's requirements including object oriented design, database/repository changes, screen changes, security definition, workflow flowcharts, and custom documentation
- Estimate time frames, quality and quantity of resources required to successfully implement project; develops project plan incorporating all project variables
- Establish criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs
- Assist in analyzing client processes through needs analysis and recommending new business models, workflows, or innovative solutions
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Mentor peers and leading of technical implementation teams
- Write documentation for requirements analysis, design specifications, deployment guides, test plans, or project workplans
- Participate in overall project management, time estimation, and resource scheduling
- Travel to client sites as needed
- Experience in software design, systems integration and development or consulting
- Multi-project experience architecting ATG Commerce 11.3 and ATG BCC applications
- Proven business domain experience of DIY and Building Supplies solutions
- Experience combining modern micro-services architecture with ATG
- Background in Java, Object-Oriented programming and multithreaded programming
- Experience with J2EE, Spring Framework and Multi-Tier Internet Architecture
- Experience in modern Headless Commerce & Headless CMS architectures
- Ability to establish solid working relationships with clients and to work effectively as a virtual member of a dynamic, dispersed team and to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizational, and planning skills
Nice to have
- Expertise in Content Management systems like Sitecore, Adobe CQ, Tridion, Interwoven
- Experience with search clusters based on Apache Solr or Oracle Endeca
- Understanding of SQL, Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS), Cloud computing, HTTP, HTML and XML
- Experience with common cloud technologies such as AWS or Microsoft Azure