Currently we are looking for a Support Engineer in Clouds for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
As a Technical Support Specialist for open-source support, you'll enable the growth of Open-sources technologies by using your excellent technical and customer service skills by connecting with customers through scaled technical support forums such as Stack Overflow & GitHub. You will troubleshoot technical problems, respond to product related questions and help to resolve concerns of customers using open sources platforms such as Kubernetes, Istio and TensorFlow.
You will be ideal for the role, if:
- Among your many attributes, you have strong customer centric communication skills and an excellent understanding of Cloud computing and web technologies;
- You possess a strong interest and our products and a commitment to providing customers with the best possible online experience through many forums;
- This is an excellent opportunity to use your technical expertise and communications skills at the same time.
- Primary skills:
- Linux - Advanced (better Expert)
- Containers - Advanced (better Expert)
- Networking – Intermediate
- Upper-Intermediate (B2+) or higher level of English
- Additional skills:
- Automation / Infrastructure as a code (Any Puppet/Ansible/Chef)
- Monitoring (Nagios, Zabbix any other tool)
- HTTP/REST (Good understanding on how web APIs works)
- Very nice to have:
- Scripting (Python, Bash)
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted