You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior C++ Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is in seаrch of high-level Software Professional for building trading platform.
- Work with requirements
- Take part in Architecture design
- Take part in code development and refactoring, code review
- Write regularly Unit and Integration Tests
- Fix bugs
- Prepare documentation
- Over 6 year of active development with C++
- Excellent knowledge of threading models, memory management, atomics, lock-free techniques, spinlocks
- Experience developing of complex high-load concurrent and low latency systems
- Hands-on experience working with STL, Git, Jenkins, Jira
- Understanding of and experience using GPU/CUDA
- Knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Good team player with solid communication skill
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering