We are seeking an ideal System Analyst – ambitious, bright and hardworking individual to join our team in Nuremberg.
Our future team member is a self-reliant discoverer who specializes in analyzing and designing information systems to support implementing concepts and changes.
You will assess the suitability of the systems in subject in terms of their intended outcomes, and work close with business and technical teams to help meet the planned outcomes. We will need you to use your best analysis and design techniques to solve problems arising during implementation. We require you to be familiar with Java based implementation techniques, but we don’t expect you to actively develop software.
It truly is one of the key role in the project and the ideal candidate needs to be both great listener and great communicator who can cooperate effectively with both client and delivery side translating operational language into technical terminology.
- Business requirements elicitation
- Interpreting true business needs
- Business process modeling
- Creating simple prototypes and wireframes
- Gathering, reviewing, analyzing, and tracing requirements
- Translating, simplifying and communicating requirements
- Transforming high-level epics into features, users’ stories and use cases
- Creating and maintaining requirements specification documents
- Covering functional and non-functional requirements
- At least 3 year of relevant experience with technical focus
- Ability to follow a defined software development process
- Retail enterprise business domain
- Agile documentation experiences: Vision, Epics, Stories, Use Cases
- Techniques for requirements gathering like focus groups, interviews, observation
- Basic database skills for simple queries, data description and analysis
- Basic wireframes/mockup skills
- Agile (Kanban, Scrum)
- DAM expertise is preferable, all digital experience is a plus
- Taxonomy/content metadata experience is highly advantageous
- Proactive leadership and ability to converse in context
- Good command of English, German knowledge is an advantage
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events