You are sharp, driven and inquisitive. You are not afraid to take risks and grow by learning from mistakes. You let your voice be heard and love a good challenge. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Market Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM is looking to build on its current momentum as one of the fastest growing tech companies in the world. To do so, we are currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Pre-Sales Engineer to join our expanding team. As an Senior Pre-Sales Engineer, you will be responsible to creating leads that will drive new business opportunities for EPAM. Your role will be to initiate contact with key decision makers, set introductory, and follow up meetings for our Field Sales team. Your sales territory will be divided between our existing clients and our target clients, with 80% of the focus being put on existing clients.
This position will enable the Senior Pre-Sales Engineer to further continue their learning and development in the high tech industry by helping an innovation leader like EPAM position and sell its award-winning services.
- Self-starter who can quickly learn about EPAM’s world class capabilities, build your strategy that aligns to EPAM’s broader corporate sales goals and start delivering against key lead generation metrics
- Learn rapidly about and be comfortable with EPAM’s services and go-to-market positioning
- Bring the ability to build trust and rapport with EPAM Field Sales staff, account managers and EPAM executives. This skill will be critical to future success in this role
- Develop an inside sales plan based on your target territory, which may include specific service offerings as well as broad industry focus. This plan will help establish individual performance targets which will directly impact the Field Sales team performance for 2018
- Enable your performance to be measured on a quarterly and annual basis. These clearly-articulated goals will be primarily based on meetings set and the overall volume of quality leads. Additional metrics include active engagement and closed deals as a result of your appointments
- Expected to engage with key potential stakeholders, articulate EPAM value proposition and build the foundation for detailed follow-up by our Field Sales team. Typical decision makers targeted by EPAM are CXOs, VPs, and Directors of IT as well as non-IT business executives
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of successful, high-energy inside sales experience in a measured environment selling to (B2B) enterprise customers
- Solid understanding of technology services sales process to enterprise clients including direct experience in qualifying leads
- Mastery of the necessary tools of the role like CRM, Skype/Webex and Microsoft Office as well as managing and maintaining script quality
- A “make it happen” mentality
- The ability to readily adapt to a dynamic environment and growth culture
- Persistent and assertive qualities with excellent verbal and written communication skills