As a Senior Java Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
We are looking for confident, enthusiastic, proactive, fast learning, and result-oriented people to fill Senior Java Engineer position and work on new project in our EPAM Kharkiv office.
Project technologies and tools
- Deep knowledge and 3+ years of practical experience in Java and JEE (Servlets, EJB, JMS, JSP)
- Good understanding of development principles and paradigms
- Good knowledge and practical experience with widely used frameworks (Spring, Hibernate or any other)
- Experience in Web UI development, AJAX, SOA, JS frameworks (JQuery or any other)
- Working experience with RDBMS, NoSQL will be a plus
- Production experience with Agile practices will be a plus
- Good spoken and written English level
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours