Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our customer is US-based leading provider of business information, analytics and outsourcing services. It is a global company with proven experts in the areas where they work and are passionate about helping their clients to succeed. More than one million users rely on this company to assess risk, support underwriting, investment and marketing decisions, prevent fraud, and improve business performance in their daily operations. No one else has such a vast repository of data, an advanced set of analytical models and a talented, diverse team of professionals. The brand has the opportunity to drive innovation, cultivate insights and build unique solutions for clients. They take pride in their workforce and believe in cultivating an atmosphere that supports and values the greatest asset: talent.
Company opens new projects for legacy applications re-platforming on a Pivotal Cloud Foundry platform. EPAM acts as an outsourcing partner on these kind of projects since 2016.
We are looking for a curious, open-minded, collaborative Technical Product Manager with Business Analysis skills who have a passion for partnering with Business Unit Product Managers, clients, designers and developers to produce quality software. Technical Product Managers will work closely with clients and Business Unit Product Managers to understand product vision and goals and jointly work with developers and designers to prioritize, plan and deliver software.
- 4+ years` experience in Business Analysis
- 4-5 years of Product Team Leadership experience
- Experience in defining and prioritizing product features
- Experience in driving the development of minimal viable product (MVP) to budget and timelines
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams
- Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms
- Ability to influence decision making across a wide variety of roles and levels in the organization
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related sphere is preferred
- Good English communication skills (speaking, writing and reading)
- Java 8
- XP Practices (Pair Programming)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours