Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a leading financial services provider. Application is used by many biggest banks on the US market. The project is the industry standard system for managing all aspects of the new-issue issuance process, from Syndication to Trading & Settlement. It serves all participants in the capital-raising process from a single, centralized platform.
We are looking for a Senior Test Automation Engineer with good .Net knowledge to join our team working on implementation and improving of existing Planner/Conference application platform for our client using .Net.
We relocate to Kyiv. Learn more from a short presentation.
- Start the automation from scratch
- Writing automated tests in .Net using Selenium WebDriver
- Build an automated test framework for web application
- Write and debug automated functional and integration tests
- Decompose business requirements into Use Cases and Acceptance Criteria
- Integrate automation tests into CI process
- 2,5+ years’ experience in automation software testing in .Net
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Significant background in Selenium
- Experience with SQL
- Familiarity with Agile development processes
- Experience with patterns, object-oriented programming
- Knowledge of continuous integration practices, preferably using TeamCity
- Ability to use GIT, JIRA, Confluence or similar software project management tools
- Passion for improving code quality through interaction with development team
- Demonstrated skills in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work hours