Currently we are looking for a MS SQL Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an investment bank, which provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
The main function of project is to consolidate, streamline and simplify the generation, analysis and visualization of risk within the Investment Bank onto strategic, cross-asset platforms. The migration from a legacy, siloed, asset class specific environment to a shared, cross-asset, platform is a complex one and we are running that work as a program.
You will join the project delivering regulatory driven improvements in credit risk methodology with significant impact on the bank’s RWA. As part of the program, the project is delivering new credit risk valuation and simulation capability as well as infrastructure components. The scope includes large spectrum of products across the asset classes with varying degree of complexity presenting a highly interesting technology challenges.
- Design and implement changes to Risk Engine valuation results data store in SQL Server DB
- Design and implement ETL processes, using SSIS services
- Design, review and implement a scalable data model for CR framework
- Be responsible for performance tuning and re-factoring of the existing DB processing routines
- University degree
- 2-3 years of IT development experience with RDBMS
- Experience with huge data volumes & complex ETL processes
- Programming knowledge of T-SQL & SSIS
- Experience in data modelling with excellent SQL skills in at least several enterprise grade RDMBS
Nice to have
- Preferably hands-on experience with PowerShell or Python scripting language
- Experience in Test/Behavior-Driven Development (including test automation and mocking tools)
- Knowledge of and experience with QlikView
- Knowledge of and experience with SAP BO
- Knowledge of C# is very nice to have
- Opportunity to work in a successful international company with stable background
- Possibility to work in friendly multicultural environment, using English on daily basis and growing professionally within worldwide EPAM
- We offer guaranteed professional growth through the technology trainings and technology communities inside EPAM
- Regular IT trainings and good opportunities for professional growing and development; we propose IT conferences sponsorship and partial grant of the cost of IT certification
- Large space for self-fulfillment and participation in new projects
- Motivating financial evaluation (negotiable, based on an expertise and achieved results)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Benefit program (5 weeks of vacation, 5 sick days, wage compensation for the first three days of illness, meal vouchers, flexi pass, annual coupon of Prague city public transport, multisport cards)
- Comfortable and modern offices in Prague 4
- Start ASAP / Negotiable