Currently we are looking for a UX Designer for our Amsterdam office to make the team even stronger.
As our UX Designer, you will help to explore, develop and test new customer journeys. Customer satisfaction is extremely important, which requires a strong UX-strategy to ensure all flows are easy, recognizable, intuitive and fun. In this role, you`ll join a growing UX team and help define new standards.
- 3 or more years’ experience as the main Interaction Designer for one or more Scrum teams
- Experience with analyzing and designing customer journeys
- Experience with user testing, prototyping and research
- Deep understanding of methods and skills needed to facilitate an optimal customer journey
- Knowledge of and feeling for visual design
- Experience with various UX tools
- Experience with translation of business needs, data and visual design to optimize customer journey and maximize potential
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events