Currently we are looking for a UI Software Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an investment bank, which provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
Main function of the project is to consolidate, streamline and simplify the generation, analysis and visualization of risk within the Investment Bank onto strategic, cross-asset platforms. The migration from a legacy, siloed, asset class specific environment to a shared, cross-asset, platform is a complex one and we are running that work as a program.
You will join the UI development team for the SMT working in dynamic Agile environment.
- Work in the existing development team to implement business requirements for group wide, strategic regulatory application
- Follow high level standards of Agile development practices as adopted by Investment Bank
- Work collaboratively and be involved and contribute to the design of the application
- Be involved in both object-oriented programming and test driven design
- Work closely with business and globally distributed development team to deliver and support new features to meet the needs of key scenario-based requirements
- 2+ years of experience with AngularJS, working experience with Angular 2
- Hands-on HTML5 & CSS3 experience
- Good command of English
Nice to have
- IB, Market and Business Risk knowledge including experience in delivering solutions to scenario-based requirements
- EBA/PRA/Fed stress testing experience
- Hadoop technologies & Java
- TeamCity build creation and configuration
- Experience in working as part of an agile development team
- Experience in the following tools: Lodash, Webpack, Less, Karma + Jasmine, ag-Grid
- Attractive relocation package
- Opportunity to work in a successful international company with stable background
- Perspective and diverse work in attractive and constantly evolving fields
- Opportunity to participate in the development of the company and shape its professional image
- Large space for self-fulfillment, pursuing your own creative ideas, participation in new projects of the company
- Possibility to work in a friendly multicultural environment and to grow professionally within EPAM
- Regular trainings and good opportunities for professional growing and development
- Motivating financial evaluation (negotiable, based on an expertise and achieved results)