Currently we are looking for a Lead Front-end Developer for our London office to make the team even stronger.
Digital Principal Analyst Developer (Front-End Leader) is an experienced Developer with the ability to take the lead on building solutions using the latest UI and front-end technologies. The role requires a highly capable technology professional and effective communicator who can bring extensive expertise and experience in developing leading-edge digital experiences. You will work in a cross-functional Agile team and as part of a group of Agile teams, defining UI stack strategy for those teams, designing and building new scalable and sustainable front-end solutions and enhancing and refactoring legacy solutions.
- CSS3, responsive design
- Advanced use of Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks
- Experience implementing CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS, etc.)
- Front-end performance/rendering optimisation, etc
- Flexbox based layouts
- SVG/Canvas development
- Charting libraries (D3, etc.)
- Progressive web app development
- Test frameworks and tools (Karma, Mocha, Chai, Sinon, Protractor, Gherkin, Selenium, etc.)
Nice to have
- Redux and React.JS
- Experience conducting workshops with stakeholders