Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Our client is a global company that provides information, software, and services. Its customers are legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and healthcare professionals.
Currently we are searching for an experienced Business Analyst to join cross-functional team consisting of developers, functional/automation testers and business analysts. On this position you will be involved in building market leading solution for institutions and regulators which automates collection, verification and certification of compliance data. This solution also allows creating custom reports and do real-time audit to automate compliance and reduce risks.
- Elicit requirements from different groups – SME’s, users, Product Owners, and prepare user stories for the development team
- Work closely with the Technical Product Manager to get the priorities and assist with planning
- Conduct grooming sessions
- Perform user acceptance testing
- Collaborate with Solution Architects on the customer side
- 2+ years of experience in business analysis
- Strong expertise in defining and prioritizing product features
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams
- Experience in working with legacy products
- Being a fast learner and self-organized personality
- Flexibility to rapidly changing environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of spoken and written English (B2+)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule