Are you a technologist with a passion for leading complex technology projects? Are you able to guide and advise customers and teams on technology decisions? Do you have strong soft skills with solid stakeholder management experience?
Then you have an opportunity to work with highly skilled and engaged teams across the globe on modern technical stacks and lead engagements with some of the biggest and most innovative customers.
Come join us!
Our Senior Technical Delivery Managers oversee management of key EPAM client relationships, taking a technically ‘hands on’ approach to define and deliver solutions and driving a culture of continuous improvement. They are accountable for the solution, overall project delivery, client satisfaction and management of expectations while ensuring that the work is on strategy, on time and within budget. You will be working alongside globally renowned and award-winning design, development and technology teams who are passionate about what they do and how they do it. Projects range from 20-100 people with typical large-scale clients.
- Deliver B2C / B2B digital platforms aimed at improving user experience and supporting multi-channel strategy. These solutions leverage leading mobile technologies, e-commerce platforms (e.g. SAP Hybris, Oracle ATG) and Content Management Solutions (e.g. AEM, Sitecore) among other technologies. Micro Services architecture are becoming de-facto standard
- Play a proactive role in proposing technologies, tools & approaches
- Suggest innovative solutions to business problems/processes that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences
- Investigate complex issues of production delivery, run the root cause analysis, establish a solution and push it through required steps necessary in order to deliver
- Oversee delivery from financial, sourcing, development and business perspectives
- Drive integrated teams to deliver solid technology solutions in support of key client initiatives
- Coordinate the preparation of customer proposals and statements of work
- Manage high-level client expectations and relationships, looking for opportunities to up/cross-sell products and services through relationship management
- Work closely with multi-disciplined teams of product owners, architects, engineers and quality assurance to drive estimates, delivery plans and retrospectives
- Solid hands-on technologist with a background in skills such as Solution Architecture, Software Engineering, Bespoke Product Development, Agile, Distributed team management and DevOps
- Experience implementing and delivering high-level e-commerce technical projects and solutions for clients in the e-commerce sector
- Good experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) / Digital Asset Management (DAM) and design
- Able to visualize technical solutions from beginning to end
- Solid experience working closely with onshore/nearshore/offshore teams and clients
- Excellent leadership skills of both projects and people
- Travel ready and flexible to work on client sites in the UK with potential trip to Europe when and where necessary
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth