As a Software Test Automation Engineer, you will live on the front lines of the products we create, and build features used by millions of people every day.
Our customer is a global rights broker for the world’s most sought-after materials, including millions of in- and out-of-print books, journals, newspapers, magazines, movies, television shows, images, blogs, and e-books. Content workflow solution from application connects colleagues immediately to the content and rights information they need. Also, it allows getting full-text articles from company subscriptions, Open Access, and internal documents.
Our project is about developing a new application, which will allow a publisher to validate and correct price for our products manually. You will work as a key Quality Assurance Engineer and communicate with the foreign customer (US) and BA team on daily basis.
Project technologies and tools
- Java 8
- Spring (IoC, MVC, Security)
- 2+ years of experience in software automation testing
- Experience in developing and executing test cases and scripts (functional and regression testing)
- Experience in conducting internal meetings including requirement analysis, discussion of project backlog, sprint planning, demos, etc
- Strong experience in testing of Web application and services
- Has experience working by Agile Scrum, understand how to build test process for the project using this knowledge
- Has strong practical experience in Performance and Functional automated testing (services, back-end, and front-end testing)
- Be ready to communicate with the foreign customer (US) and BA team on daily basis
- Has a good knowledge of SQL
- Strong understanding of CI, using it in testing process and experience in web application deployment
- Strong Java, Spring, Selenium (Selenide), WebDriver, Git, BDD frameworks (JBehave as a plus)
- Strong communication skills and good spoken and written English
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations
- English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers)
- Flexible work hours