Currently we are looking for a Delivery Director for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
You are strategic, curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You engaging with people and a natural self-starter, you enjoying being on a front line and finding elegant solutions for the complex problems at a scale. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Delivery Director of Cloud and DevOps practice.
EPAM is looking to further grow of Cloud and DevOps practice. At EPAM, we consider the Delivery Director Position key to the success of every project that we accomplish. The ideal candidate will be a mix of Cloud and DevOps Architect, IT Support, Program Manager, and people leader. This role will work hand-in-hand with EPAM teams and our clients globally to ensure our services are designed and delivered successfully.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, flexibility and sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping DevOps/Automation initiatives today. Cloud&DevOps practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions on a local and global levels of practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach We collaborate with teams from across our organization to bring the full breadth of EPAM, its commercial and public-sector expertise, to better support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the client’s business, cloud and automation strategies.
Our team provides expertise to EPAM’s clients facing organizational and technologies constraints by helping them define, implement, and sustain workable improvements within their environment. Our professionals bring strong domain knowledge, and expertise in technology, project management, business process re-engineering, performance management, and operations management to help our clients meet the challenges of a rapidly evolving business landscape.
How you’ll grow
At EPAM, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their work in the best way every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always a room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
- Partner with Account Managers and be accountable for all aspects of delivery
- Run discovery and consult engagements alongside other EPAM members
- Provide sales assistance as a project delivery expert and estimations validation
- Define composition, setting up the team, kick-off the project and drive it
- Work on all aspects of on-going Program and Project Management
- Create and manage career development plans, compensation, etc. (People Management)
- Define vision and path for the Cloud and DevOps practice growth
- Transform Cloud and DevOps practice in accordance with the market challenges
- Prevent and manage crisis situations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- 6+ years of relevant technology and hands-on experience in System Engineering and CI / CD automation for Enterprise level solutions
- 4+ years in a Project/Service Manager or Delivery supervisor role
- Experience mentoring and coaching others
- Proven leadership skills demonstrating strong judgment, problem solving, decision-making and facilitating changes abilities
- Nice-to-have experience in managing senior-level client relationships
- Nice-to-have experience in presenting to clients or other decision-makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required Security Clearance for this role
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events