Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The project aims for a feature development, re-engineering and enhancing the existing core features for client’s risk intelligence applications suite which comprises of capability to process Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) forms.
We are currently looking for a confident professional with a combination of strong planning, organization, and time management skills able to handle multiple projects to join the team. On this position, you will have an opportunity to deliver high-quality work on time in a high-energy environment while collaborating and brainstorming with other developers in a dynamic team environment. Contribution to the maintenance and support of production systems might take place as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience
- Experience in using Agile Methodologies primarily SCRUM
- Strong expertise in Java including significant knowledge of core libraries and common design patterns
- Strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize work effectively
- The ability for writing clean code that is easy to understand
- Expertise using OO and JEE design patters and software development methodologies
- Customer first approach to software development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
Nice to have
- Server-side programming technologies including Java and Spring
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging experience
- Experience in working and interacting with a geographically and culturally diverse team
- Experience with XML processing and transformations (XPath, XSLT, etc.)
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers