You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Adobe Solutions Architect. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM recently named the #1 small tech company in the US by Forbes, is looking for an Adobe Solutions Architect to join our Toronto area team. This position will be a key onsite resource for one of our largest e-commerce clients. This role will entail architecture analysis, design and the audit of Web Content Management solutions.
EPAM Canada welcomes and encourages applications from candidates with disabilities. Please contact Ashley Means at Ashley_Means@epam.com or 1-267-759-9000 ext. 49976 if you have questions in this regard, or if you require an accommodation to complete the application process. Click here to review EPAM’s Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Accessibility Policies and Multi-Year Access Plan.
- Development of proposals for implementation and design of Web Content Management solutions, based on Adobe AEM
- Participation in customer’s workshops and presentation of the proposed solution
- Perform analysis of content management tools, content delivery flows, 3rd party platforms integration and environment infrastructure
- Define common business and development processes, platform and tools usage for content management and delivery
- Review and audit of existing solution, design and system architecture
- Perform profiling, troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Create technical documentation
- Strong knowledge of Java with development experience 7+ years
- Production experience in Adobe AEM (Day CQ) 4+ years
- Strong knowledge and expertise in delivering web-content management solutions
- Technical team leading and team management experience, deep understanding of Agile (Scrum), RUP programming process
- Strong experience in applications design, development and maintenance
- Solid knowledge of design patterns and refactoring concepts
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis
- Solid technical expertise & troubleshooting skills
- Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Fluent oral and written English