Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
EPAM Salesforce Practice is looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer for our Kyiv office to strengthen and ramp up a delivery team. You will be working on interesting projects, analyzing business requirements to produce a detailed design and functional specification and providing leadership when required in the definition of standards to improve quality and productivity.
Our Salesforce team is spread out in multiple locations: Ukraine, Belarus, India, Russia, and other. We are using Agile methodologies and delivery innovative solutions based on industry and technology best practices. We work with different industries and delivery Salesforce solutions for retail, media, healthcare, finance, information services, and other industries.
- 3+ years of the overall experience in Salesforce products
- Experience in Salesforce APEX, Visualforce, SOQL, Lightning
- Knowledge of software version control (GIT or other)
- Good command of English – Intermediate (B1) and higher level
- Good communication skills (direct communication with the customer)
Nice to have
- Experience in working as part of the team, experience managing the development team
- Experience in working in a distributed team
- University degree or equivalent level education in Computing or related discipline
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Individual career path in engineering
- Social package - medical insurance, sports
- Sick leave and regular vacation
- Partial coverage of costs for certification and IT conferences
- English classes with certified English teachers
- Flexible work schedule