Currently we are looking for a Web Full Stack .NET Developer for our St. Petersburg office to make the team even stronger.
Vacancies are opened in Digital Engagement Practice (E-commerce & Digital Marketing).
We are looking for developers to start new projects for our foreign customers in three main areas: Life Sciences, Automotive, Retail. We develop E-Commerce и Digital-Marketing platforms for our customers that are based on CMS Sitecore. This system significantly accelerates the process of product development due to the flexibility and convenient integration with external systems. These features allow developers to focus on solving customer’s problems rather than on creating standard functional parts.
Main back-end development is on ASP.NET MVC using tools and services of Sitecore platform. Front-end stack was chosen according to the specifics of the project and to the latest trends in the industry.
There are integrations with payment systems (PayPal, CyberSource), search engines (Solr, Fusion), big internal customer’s systems (D365, Hybris). Deployment is on popular cloud servers – Amazon / Azure. It’s a great opportunity to broaden your horizons.
In addition, you can work in distributed teams at EPAM (the US, Europe). There are all roles in teams including architects, DevOps engineers, UX specialists, BA. All training materials about Sitecore will be available for you. Also we have a great mentoring team.
- Full development cycle: elaboration of the web-application’ architecture, development, transfer the app to the customer
- Work in close collaboration with others in the global team and across the business
- Integrations with external services/systems
- Strong ASP .NET MVC knowledge (2+ years in production)
- Intermediate or higher level of written and spoken English (stronger English is a big plus)
Nice to have
- Lucidworks / Solr
- Experience with any CMS
- Medical care (free for employees, preferential for families), sport activities (basketball, volleyball, football, yoga), free English classes
- Opportunity to grow professionally and learn new technologies (we have variety of different internal courses and trainings, there is a special learning portal)
- Distributed teams consist of highly qualified engineers from all over the world (USA/Canada/Europe)
- Career development opportunities in one of the streams: development, architecture, management
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for self-fulfillment (we take part in IT-conferences, organize meetups, tech talks in our offices, we also take part in interesting events such as Global Day of Coderetreat)
- Flexible work schedule and opportunity to work remotely from time to time
- Opportunity to move to another office in the nearest future (25 countries)
- Office located within 10-minute walking distance of the Gorkovskaya metro station