Currently we are looking for a UI Developer for our Zurich office to make the team even stronger.
The aim of the project is to develop an internal banking application supporting client advisor in advisory, sales and transaction processes.
The application encompasses functionality of opening client accounts, management of standing data-object-data, execution of products and services information preparation, decentral payment processing as well as integration of 3rd party applications via data exchange.
You need to be able to read and understand current Java Swing implementation, as well as the server-side C++ code.
- Key technologies:
- Additionally, the candidate must be able to understand:
- Java, Swing, Applet technology, C++, MFC
- Development environments:
- Visual Studio, Eclipse
- Operation systems:
- Windows, Solaris, Linux
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Corporate and social events
- Please note that any offers will be subject to appropriate background checks
- We do not accept CV from recruiting or staffing agencies