If you are interested in creating sophisticated IT systems, from healthcare and insurance domain, check out latest opportunity.
Joining us, you will be part of team, which develops internal healthcare broker tools, broker portals, clients’ portals, websites, personal webpages which run 24x7 and give quick access to available programs, doctors and hospitals by location, specialty and name.
Our teams operate in SAFe mode, what means, that we are creating particular features within one big program, together with teams, architects, business owners from client side.
- Strong knowledge of Angular 4/5
- Basic experience in design (does not mean strong UX skills, just create a good web page)
- Knowledge of JSON protocol
- Experienced in building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Strong written and spoken communication skills and English (English B2)
- It is a plus if you have experience with:
- Cloud platforms/DevOps: AWS/OpsWorks, Docker, etc
- Design patterns
- Work processes, queue management, etc. (AMQP, RabbitMQ, Gearman)
- NoSQL/key-value storage (Redis, MongoDB, etc.)
- Other languages (C, Perl, Java, Python, Go, Dart, etc.)
- Full stack development/application architecture
- TDD and BDD
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted