You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior/Lead Software Quality Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated Senior/Lead Software Automation Engineer to join EPAM onsite team in Los Angeles (Studio City). We are following QA generalist concept and every person in our team is responsible for functional, automated and performance testing.
We do automated and performance testing for REST API using Java, Spring, Maven, TestNG, JMeter. We also work with MongoDB and Amazon services (SQS). We have 99% automated tests coverage, CI/CD, AWS environments.
In addition to that we are doing front-end testing for Angular applications. Our teams follow Scrum methodology within SAFe environment (Scaled Agile Framework).
- Ability to write test cases and track them independently. Report bugs
- Automation experience with Java and JUnit
- Knowledge of Spring
- Experience in testing web services (JSON REST web services preferred)
- Basic experience with NoSQL databases
- Ability to deliver high quality results under minimal supervision
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Intermediate and higher English level
Nice to have
- Experience with Jenkins/TeamCity, build pipelines, build tools (Maven/Gradle)
- Knowledge of performance testing
- Experience with Docker, MongoDB and AWS
What We Offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Subsidized)
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Healthcare, Dependent Care, Commuter)
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability (Company Provided)
- Life and AD&D Insurance (Company Provided)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Legal Plan and Identity Theft Protection
- Accident Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Pet Insurance