Currently we are looking for an experienced Software Engineer specialized in Java for our Shenzhen Delivery Center to make the team stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Play a Developer role
- Write high-quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Implement functionality by following defined software development process without direct supervision
- Read and understand project and requirement documentation
- Create documentation describing his/her code
- Participate in Agile, Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, planning, etc
- 1+ year of experience in software engineering and development using Java
- Advanced knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Web services, Restful services
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical mind, get things done attitude, and passion for engineering excellence
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of concepts in OOP, design patterns
- Experienced in relational database technologies e.g., SQL Server, Oracle
- Familiar with Linux shell scripting
- Well-versed with using version control tools (e.g., GIT, SVN)
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, experience in Agile Scrum process
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Active learner who is passionate about technology and keeps up to date with technology changes
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
Nice to have
- Knowledge of Java tools (Maven)
- Knowledge of TDD, BDD practices
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles
- Knowledge of Database programming e.g. Oracle PL/SQL
- Experienced with development process and CI/CD tools e.g. Atlassian Jira, Rally, Jenkins, Bamboo, SonarQube
- Experienced in Spring Cloud, Microservices
- Ability to communicate with customer on regular basis to clarify business requirements
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events