Currently we are looking for a Java Software Engineer for our Dnipro office to make the team even stronger.
We are looking for a Java Software Engineer to work on mid-term web projects. The duration of each is from 8 to 12 months. After the release of the project, the team is transferred to the new one. Our customer is a Canadian retail company that sells a wide range of automotive, sports, leisure and home products.
We are creating e-commerce projects for their businesses to endorse client’s presence online and make customer experience smooth both offline and online. There are projects for online shopping, POS terminals, customer’s reward systems, stores optimization etc.
Our teams are participating during whole process of product development, starting from discovery phase and proposing technology stack and architecture until the final release. Teams of 7-10 people consist of Java Developers (back-end) and JS Developer (front-end), as well as a Tech Lead and QA.
- 2+ years of development using Java technologies
- Experience with REST, XML-RPC
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- OSGi, Java Content Repository, Apache Sling
- Content Delivery Networks
- Knowledge of Linux
- Competitive salary with regular assessments and salary reviews
- Flexible working schedule
- Personal development plan with access to corporate library, technology trainings and mentoring program
- 24 days of paid vacation
- 100% paid sick list (+7 paid sick days without sick list)
- Medical insurance with vouchers for sport clubs and swimming pools
- English classes with native speakers and certified English teachers