Currently we are looking for a Technical Big Data Business Analyst for our London office to make the team even stronger.
Are you passionate about building Digital products? Are you data-driven and customer-focused? Do you have an eye for detail, while being able to keep sight of the bigger picture?
Then you have an opportunity to work with the best-in-class engineering and design teams supporting you to shape product vision. As a Senior ‘Technical’ Big Data Business Analyst, you will play a vital role in shaping products of our customers that impact lives of millions of people worldwide.
Come join us!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organization undergoing significant year on year growth, as such we are looking to invest in and expand our UK Business Analysis Practice.
As an EPAM ‘BA’, you will have experience consulting with clients, prospects and internal Account Management / Sales Leaders. You will have proven experience in Digital Transformation Programs, overseeing product development, building successful relationships and driving results.
For this opportunity, a Senior Big Data Business Analyst will work onsite with an award winning high profile online business, working collaboratively with senior client stakeholders, client technical teams and distributed EPAM delivery teams to drive and deliver innovative solutions / R&D activities utilizing new tools & technologies as required.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs, gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Understand and stay abreast of current and emerging digital trends, unique opportunities and challenges of the space/markets and geographies in which the clients operate, and how it affects client’s business and initiatives
- Support from time to time in a consultative/pre-sales role on select digital engagements as needed and defined by the business and the client
- Demonstrable experience as a Technical Big Data Business Analyst / Technical Project Manager
- Previous experience of Data Science / Machine Learning highly desirable
- Experience working in at least 2 verticals
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (Service Focus)
- End-to-End delivery experience of at least 1 software delivery project
- Able to understand high level business ideas, impact assess and break them down (user stories) to assist with service design and delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client management skills
- Experience working with distributed teams
Nice to have
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and build next-gen products with our client and team of excellent Engineers
- Product development and product ownership mindset
- Mentor Junior Business Analysts
- Contribute towards EPAM Business Analysis Competency
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth