You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Solution Architect. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are seeking an experienced Java Solution Architect with a strong expertise in AWS for a fulltime opportunity to jump into a new project in the automotive industry. The role is based in Los Angeles and Mountain View, CA office. Relocation assistance is available.
- Design and develop PaaS solution that would allow for the quicker delivery of the innovative products to the drivers and passengers, for both modern car models and for older ones
- Drive technical discussions and facilitate decision-making process with the client stakeholders and involved 3rd parties
- Provide technology consulting to the client
- Act as the client’s technical representative while talking to partners, both current and prospective
- Be always up to date about what the dev team is doing and about the decisions made by the team, able to defend those in front of the client
- Proficient and hands-on in Java and cloud solutions (specifically AWS)
- Production experience in creating enterprise-level cloud solutions
- Not hesitant to deep dive in the low-level system design up to the source code level if needed (read code, discuss solutions with EPAM developers and client’s dev lead, suggest improvements, defend solutions in front of the client’s team)
- Able to speak the same language with both developers and technical executives
- Flexible-minded and able to operate in a fast-changing environment with lots of constraints (plenty of legacy systems are involved for older models of cars, both hardware and software)
- Experience in automotive industry is a plus
- Able to spend time in both Mountain View and Los Angeles (Torrance)