Currently we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (.NET) for our Shenzhen office to make the team even stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Play key Developer and Software Architect roles, sometimes may play Development Team Lead and Project Coordinator roles as well
- Write high quality, testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
- Conduct code reviews
- Create design, technical and project documentation
- Plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects, also implement functionality without direct supervision
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions
- Coordinate application deployment
- Follow and understand defined software development process
- Participate workshops and presentation of proposed solution to customers
- Communicate with customer on regular basis to clarify business requirements
- Provide coaching to team members with technical solution
- Work independently while in close collaboration with others in the team and across projects
- 3+ years of development experience in software engineering and development of technology solution using Object Oriented Programming and Microsoft Technologies including C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, ASP. NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, IIS, SQL Server 2012/2016
- Experience in Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins or TeamCity), automated deployment (e.g. Octopus Deploy), and source control tools (Git, TFS, SVN)
- Good hands-on experience in using various utilities, such as Grunt / MSBuild / Bower / NuGet / WIX
- Experienced with Agile development
- Ability to provide realistic estimation on required effort and manage to complete tasks in accordance to estimation
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience in designing and building APIs, integrating with modern-web applications (e.g. AngularJS, ReactJS)
- Working experience in global environment where colleagues, stakeholders and onsite client team locate in different locations, be able to cope with culture and time zone differences
- Experience mentoring juniors or less senior colleagues on the project(s)
- Experience conducting trainings or technical tech talks in the area of expertise
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service training
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events