Currently we are looking for a Software Engineer (.NET) for our Shenzhen office to make the team even stronger.
• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Play a Developer role
- Write high quality, testable code following clean code principles
- Implement functionality by following defined software development process without direct supervision
- Read and understand project and requirement documentation
- Create documentation describing his/her code
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, planning, etc
- 1+ year of development experience in software engineering and development of technology solution using Object Oriented Programming and Microsoft Technologies including C#, LINQ, Entity Framework, ASP. NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, IIS, SQL Server 2012/2016
- Experience in Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins or TeamCity), automated deployment (e.g. Octopus Deploy), and source control tools (Git, TFS, SVN)
- Utility: Grunt / MSBuild / Bower / NuGet / WIX
- Experienced with Agile development
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
Nice to have
- Knowledge of SQL/NoSQL databases
- Experience in designing and building APIs, integrating with modern-web applications (e.g. AngularJS, ReactJS)
- Ability to communicate with customer on a regular basis to clarify business requirements
- Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Free English classes and unlimited self-service training
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and creative atmosphere
- Flexible working schedule