Currently we are looking for a Java (Full Stack) Developer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Systems seeks IT professionals to join development team for a world-leading technology company. IT specialists will tackle development of rich, data-driven web applications utilizing power of cloud-based infrastructure. As a part of a team, you will work on your own application, taking responsibilities of communication, development, testing and delivering it to the client.
Initially there will be significant onboarding/training/help from Zurich team to onboard, later there will be just weekly or daily syncs between Zurich and Krakow.
No DevOps/sysadmin skills are required, as there are no such tasks, this is pure development. The stakeholders are almost only in EU, same time zone, no late meetings are needed.
- Maintain tools they created in cloud
- Collaborate with the cloud Zurich team
- Work with documentation
- Java (main skill)
- JS is a plus but not strictly needed
- Web programming experience
- English B1/B2
- Basic Linux
Nice to have
- English C1
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted