Currently we are looking for a .NET/SQL Engineer for our Prague office to make the team even stronger.
Our client is an investment bank, which provides large corporate, government and institutional clients with a full spectrum of solutions to their strategic advisory, financing and risk management needs.
This is a long-term position working for a strategic infrastructure and reporting platform. Responsibilities will primarily consist of creation and support of new services and tools to be used as a service layer for already existing liquidity reporting system.
- Analyze customer’s requirements
- Design and implement solutions
- Make releases onto testing and production environments
- Create and maintain unit and integration test solutions
- Communicate with customers (London and NY)
- Work with BAs, team leads, other teams and units to understand the scope of work and collaborate with end-users to ensure that business needs are met on a timely basis
- Work with BAs to ensure acceptance criteria is clearly documented and technical implementation meets this acceptance criteria
- Provide knowledge transition to junior and new members of the team
- Conduct peer reviews and provide documented constructive feedback
- Liaise with FAAST test specialists to ensure testing activities are completed as per best practices and according to Agile standards
- 5+ years of total work experience in a relevant IT industry, or 3+ years of experience working in technology for an investment bank
- 3+ years of in-depth experience on the primary skill set (.NET/SQL server) as part of a development role
- Understanding of dependency injection containers (Unity)
- Advanced TSQL, database design and SQL performance tuning skills
- Experience in automated testing (TDD/BDD)
- Knowledge of and experience in Agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum) and collaboration tools like Jira, Confluence, etc
- Willingness to broaden skill sets and learn a secondary technology where necessary
- Upper-Intermediate level of English