We believe that the team you build is the company you build. Our offices are digital laboratories. Our clients are major global brands. We’re always looking for talented teammates. Think you’ve got what it takes?
EPAM Systems recruits exceptionally talented people who have a passion for and take pride in their work and are perfectionists in what they do. We believe that every one of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
Due to our continued growth we have an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated Talent Acquisition Researcher.
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth. Working along site with our Business Development Directors and HR team, you will be able to contribute to the delivery of the human resource and recruitment strategies and will be engaged in every aspect of the partnership between us and our customers. This is a great way to be entrepreneurial and be part of an excellent and cooperative team.
- Source for IT professionals using multiple channels (job boards, social media, referrals, etc.)
- Keep contact with candidates
- Fix interview appointments with candidates
- Schedule interviews
- Create job descriptions
- Keep advertisements up to date
- Make referral newsletters
- Make ad hoc reporting
- Provide market mapping, industry analysis
- Deal with administration related to recruitment
- At least 6 months of experience in recruitment (IT recruitment experience is an advantage)
- Experience in candidate search techniques like networking, social media (LinkedIn, Xing), databases, job boards, stack overflow, GitHub etc
- University degree is an advantage
- Fluent in English (any level of German knowledge will be considered a plus)
- Very good communication capability
- Excellent people skills and able to relate positively to staff
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to efficiently manage time and priorities multiple tasks
- Be flexible and keen to learn
- Show enthusiasm and commitment to the role
- Permanent job in a modern office in the company of many skilled associates
- Regular training and development opportunities
- Use of high-valued applications
- Bilingual work environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Recreation area
- Relocation opportunities
- International projects