Currently we are looking for a Projects Delivery Manager for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a Projects Delivery Manager to take responsibility for the program of 100+ people and multiple projects, where you will get an opportunity to practice skills in product management domain, SWAT cases and complex management situations resolutions while working on building sustainable partnership with one of EPAM biggest customer.
You will be responsible for the high-level project management and delivery governance. As a Delivery Manager, you will need to provide full assistance to the project management level in planning and problems solving, and to account manager in status tracking and business development.
ABOUT THE CUSTOMER
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
- Interact with the client and account manager to discuss the business situation, management and technical strategy
- Start and transform projects at any scale, including roles and team composition
- Oversee, control and ensure delivery across various development streams
- Manage cross-functional project teams distributed over different geographic locations
- Work at the EPAM global senior management level delivering solutions of the highest quality
- Ensure that company standards, procedures and policies are followed
- Resolve process issues, proactively define and implement process improvement
- Drive vision of new and emerging software engineering technologies and by that increase and maintain growth of revenue in the existing and new partnerships with our clients
- Facilitate and drive process of collaboration with different EPAM competencies, solution practices and administrative services
- Solid understanding of project management including different methodologies and tools
- 3+ years’ IT project management experience (planning, scheduling, project communication, issue resolution, change management, and risk management)
- Strong technical background: ability to be engaged into technology discussions with the client and stakeholders is a big plus
- Practical and pragmatic knowledge of SDLCs; ability to transform project processes to Agile
- Experience in managing implementation challenges in integration, design, configurability, and infrastructure
- Great leadership skills: ability to manage cross-functional teams across multiple locations and domains implementing enterprise-wide and custom solutions, as well as direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members
- Excellent communication, negotiation and client relationship management skills
- Great problem-solving skills
- Good command of English: Upper-Intermediate and higher level
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule