Currently we are looking for a Lead Business Analyst for our London office to make the team even stronger.
Our ideal candidate should have experience consulting with clients, prospects and internal account management and sales leaders.
Should have proven experience in digital transformation programs, overseeing product development, building successful relationships and driving results. This role requires travel across the UK, Ireland and Europe to meet client and business needs.
The role is open from 6th June till 4th July 2018.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and analyst/consultant, to understand customer’s needs gather & document requirements
- Help clients understand the best mix of technologies, design solutions and services and how they should be delivered to maximize effectiveness
- Work and collaborate with various offshore and 3rd party suppliers, adapting your communications approach to meet the business demands
- Work to understand the intersection between technology, customers and business to cultivate business development opportunities
- Solid experience working with at least 1 tech. platform SAP Hybris, Oracle Commerce, Sitecore
- Experience working in at least 2 verticals
- Familiar with emerging digital trends and their application in the industry (service focus)
- End-to-end delivery experience of at least 1 software delivery project
- Be Agile experienced
- Have experience of digital asset management
- Opportunity to work on leading edge platforms, working in a fast-paced, Agile, software engineering culture
- Knowledge-sharing with colleagues from EPAM's global tech communities
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews
- Opportunities for professional growth