Currently we are looking for a Senior IT Business Analyst for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Systems seeks IT Professionals to join support and development team for a world-leading production company. IT specialists will tackle support and maintenance of rich, data-driven web applications utilizing power of cloud-based infrastructure. As a part of a team, you will work on MS Azure cloud based environment using the latest most popular WEB CMS, taking responsibilities of support, maintenance, improvement, automation and delivering service to the client.
Professional e-banking solution that offers you a single, integrated platform to handle your payments and cash management, foreign exchange trading and confirmation (FX), continuous linked settlement (CLS), precious metals and securities banking needs.
- Experience applying business analysis techniques
- Ability to interpret a set of technical requirements and develop robust solutions (you know what they really want)
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesizing skills
- Passionate about supporting the development of IT systems and applications
- Technically savvy with an appreciation of IT capability
- Adaptable, able to work across teams and functions
- Fluent in English
- Senior B.A. with strong experience in software development projects
- Experience with payments, FX trades (affirmation, confirmation), CLS, cash and securities management or very similar domains
- Experience working onsite with near shore teams
- Good understanding of SDLC, Waterfall and Scrum, also working experience with the latter
Nice to have
- Experience working as a BA on client-facing applications with different technologies (C++, Oracle, Java) and front-end/back-end SoC
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted