Currently we are looking for a Software Component Manager for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
EPAM Systems seeks IT Professionals to join support and development team for a world-leading production company. IT specialists will tackle support and maintenance of rich, data-driven web applications utilizing power of cloud-based infrastructure. As a part of a team, you will work on MS Azure cloud based environment using the latest most popular WEB CMS, taking responsibilities of support, maintenance, improvement, automation and delivering service to the client.
The SWCM (Software Component Manager) is responsible for several applications in a certain business cluster or technology area. He/she is the interface between business solution manager, 2nd level support and developer of the application and coordinates the whole lifecycle of his components.
Key focus areas for SWCM are to act as organizational manager for the assigned components and to take responsibility for the achievement of goals regarding operation, availability, quality, performance, enhancement and development. He/she manages and supervises various tasks related to the SW component: IT Inventories, IT risk and compliance, IT security, requirements within SW components.
In addition, he/she ensures that the necessary infrastructure of development, test and production is available and operable (e.g. systems are up and running, have correct middleware etc. installed, backup processes are in place etc.)
You will be the contact person for discussions or requests towards your software components. You sign off software deliveries to the productive environment and have the right to veto. You are entitled to raise resource requests via business solution manager.
This is a very exciting opportunity for an experienced, professional organizer with the ability to work collaborative together with other functions and teams. You should possess an IT background, the ability to communicate appropriately with different stakeholders and the ability to work independently with little supervision.
If you are ready for a fascinating role in a supportive and dynamic team, we are happy to hear from you.
- Manage, set up lifecycle, maintain and decommission its software components
- Manage, affirm and ensure high data quality
- Manage order releases
- Manage approve access rights and security authorizations for managing IT bulletins regarding impact of changes in its own SWC's organization area
- Degree in Software Engineering or Organizer with IT background
- Ability to manage a diverse and challenging workload effectively in an highly demanding environment
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Very good communication skills in English
- Reliability, drive and commitment
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted