You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Cloud Systems Architect. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are looking for a Cloud Systems Architect who understands the business needs of our clients, ensuring that they are able to operate and grow successfully in the new generation of Cloud-first IT.
DevOps is key to EPAM, it’s the glue that ensures delivery and operational excellence for all our projects.
You will work on a range of projects across the delivery and architectural lifecycle, from shaping our Client’s business initiatives and turning them into real projects, through to guiding development teams to meet the business needs and deliver Engineering Excellence in a modern Agile environment.
- Create and shape the Cloud and DevOps strategy of our clients
- Develop strong relationships with a wide variety of stakeholder groups up to C-level, both internally and externally including senior Client Executives, Account and Delivery Managers and Delivery teams
- Take part in end-to-end project delivery in Agile environment
- Work in a variety of business domains, demonstrating the ability to adapt quickly to new environments
- Super technical with the ability to strategize and define enterprise level solutions, as well as to deep dive into technical implementation details across both Cloud & Development
- Deep and up-to-date understanding of DevOps best practices
- Strong and broad experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Terraform), Configuration Management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible), Containerization (use of Docker, Kubernetes), Continuous Integration and Monitoring
- Ability to provide real demonstrations of the benefits of Agile to clients
- Evangelist ideally with a consulting background, positive approach to clients and excellent communication & stakeholder management skills
- Experience migrating end-to-end solutions to cloud; any to any
- Able to support and create cloud solutions enterprise grade
- Career plan and real growth opportunities
- International Mobility Plan within 25 countries
- Constant training, mentoring, online corporate courses, eLearning and more
- English classes with certified teacher
- Support for employee’s initiatives (Algorithms club, toastmasters, agile club and more)
- Enjoyable working environment (Gaming room, napping area, amenities, events, sport teams and more)
- Flexible work schedule and dress code
- Collaborate in a multicultural environment and share best practices from around the globe
- Hired directly by EPAM & 100% under payroll
- Law benefits (IMSS, INFONAVIT, 15 days December bonus, 25% vacation bonus)
- Personal insurance: Life, Major medical expenses with dental & visual coverage
- 13 % employee savings fund
- Grocery coupons (added to the monthly benefits once the probation period has been passed)
- 10 vacations days plus 2 floating days
- Official Mexican holidays, plus two extra holidays (December 24th & 31st)
- Relocation bonus: transportation, 2 weeks of accommodation for you and your family and more