Currently we are looking for a BI Business Analyst for our Saint Petersburg office to make the team even stronger.
The candidate is expected to possess high-level data analysis skills and to be competent to work with various teams and under minimal supervision carrying out all essential data-related tasks. As a BI Analyst, you will be working with the team of professionals in projects for multinational companies focused on analytics, information, technology, and data-enabled services.
Our offer is a real opportunity to hone your skills in identifying and fixing data-related issues as well as supporting data needs for complex software applications and processes. If you strive to enhance your English communication skills due to constant interaction with the customer and level up your business/data analysis abilities – our projects is the perfect place for you.
Please note that for this position relocation is supported. If you want to move to Saint Petersburg you can apply for this vacancy no matter where you are.
- Organize and conduct business analysis over the period of the project
- Gather and formalize functional and non-functional requirements
- Be responsible for obtaining requirements sign-off
- Analyze and profile data sources
- Take part in DWH layers design (together with Dev team/Architect)
- Identify and address data-related issues
- Facilitate UAT process with the Customer and Delivery Team
- Work with minimal supervision
- 2+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst/Data Analyst on BI/DWH projects
- Understanding of Business Intelligence/Data Warehouse principles
- Deep knowledge of SQL (T-SQL or PL/SQL is a plus)
- Ability to understand business needs and transform that into business and technical functional requirements documentation
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies (Waterfall, RUP, Scrum, Kanban)
- Scope management and change management experience
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- English of at least Intermediate+ level
- Analytical thinking
- Possibility to go on business trips
- Assistance during relocation
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Regular assessments and salary reviews
- Social package: medical care, sports, family care
- Free English classes
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate and social events