Currently we are looking for a QA Manual for our Krakow-Zabierzow office to make the team even stronger.
You’ll be working in a QA team. We are working for various programs within foreign exchange department in investment bank.
IT department is looking for strong Test Analyst for the QA team in Krakow. As a Test Engineer, you will coordinate work between different QA and development teams to insure all test entry/exit criteria are met. Moreover, you will be performing front-to-back testing effort to ensure the regulatory requirements are met and the bank complies with them. The QA team will be working on various projects involving a number of applications and/or regulations. The program of work has a very high profile and is recognized to be a key part of our foreign exchange business strategy over the next couple of years.
The role is for Krakow-Zabierzow.
- Ensure delivery adheres to testing standards: all change released into production has sufficient, documented test cases and that those are executed and evidenced accordingly and that all mandatory test processes are being adhered to
- Work in a matrix organization as part of an Agile team of business analysts, developers, project manager and testers, helping to ensure that all user stories have well-documented user acceptance criteria, and that tests are executed within a given deadline
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new business concepts quickly and on the job
- Work and collaborate as part of a small team, but also show individual initiative and an ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution
- Drive tests for the project. Liaise with senior stakeholders, identify and raise issues or risks
- Coordinate testing activities with different front-office application QA teams
- Assess requirements documentation (business requirements, functional and IT specifications) for consistency and ensuring they are met
- Excellent hands-on experience in test management as well as test engineering and very good understanding of full testing lifecycle
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Good understanding and knowledge of test methodologies and SDLC
- Solution oriented, flexible and reliable team player
- Ability to multitask and handle ambiguous situations
- Ability to work independently and make decisions in difficult situations
- Have a 'can-do' and pragmatic attitude and be willing to contribute to all aspects of the software development cycle (e.g. requirements, documentation, support, testing etc.)
- Have an excellent attention to detail and be prepared to push for quality when delivery pressures are high
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted