You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a Senior Java Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
EPAM Systems is looking for an exceptional Java professional, who is passionate about writing clean code and working in Capital Markets.
- Develop all new features using NGA and micro services patterns
- Rework remaining functionality to new micro services architecture
- Work with POC and switch to web-based client UI to enhance and streamline user experience
- Move tool production to cloud
- Vast experience working with Java and deep understanding of OOP principles
- Solid knowledge of data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Good understanding of and the interest in working with micro services
- Experience developing ultra-low latency, high frequency multithreaded Java applications
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related