Currently we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer for our Minsk office to make the team even stronger.
In addition to the requirements listed below, we expect the candidate to be a strong team player and to be up-to-date on Apple’s technological progress. Constant self-development is a must.
We are in search for professionals for one of our more challenging projects, for one of the world’s leading communications software and services firms, providing integrated communication solutions. As part of our team you will be developing communication software that enables teams to use a single tool to collaborate efficiently via text messages and audiovisual content shared across mobile platforms and PCs. You will have a chance to get hands-on experience with the most recent Apple APIs as well as architectural and design patterns.
- Propose and implement cutting-edge solutions
- Actively communicate with colleagues, discuss the product functionality and design
- Provide application optimization
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks
- Help to improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews
- Design clean and maintainable APIs
- 3+ years’ experience in mobile application development on the user interface and system levels
- Experience in Swift, Objective-C, Core services, Media and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Experience in designing clean and maintainable APIs
- Experience in unit testing
- Strong communication skills
- Innovative solutions delivery to the world’s digital changes
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
- Opportunities for self-realization
- Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
- Engineering, corporate and social events
- Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
- Free English classes
- Flexible working schedule