You are curious, persistent, logical and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a DevOps Engineer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer with a start-up mentality to join the Santa Clara engineering team and work on a monitoring/alerting solution for monitoring operational and performance data of an LTE connectivity product.
- Work as a part of business innovation engineering team on a program focusing on enterprise LTE connectivity
- Implement monitoring/alerting solution leveraging Kibana and Grafana tools
- Determine solution design and components configuration for optimal performance
- Work in DevOps environment, i.e. deploy helm charts in Kubernetes, work with Docker containers, operating production services, ELK stack
- Perform performance profiling, identify and fix solution performance bottlenecks, which includes making changes to improve availability, performance and scalability
- Participate in code reviews of new features and solution being in development
- Help teams to create and manage performance SLAs for the application
- Actively participate, collaborate, and influence overall solution architecture, choice of technology, and implementation approach
- Experience in DevOps environments
- Knowledge of microservices architecture, scalability, resiliency and high-availability
- Solid experience in working with Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Salt framework experience
- Experience using ELK stack, Fluentd, Kibana and Grafana tools
- Shell scripting