Currently we are looking for a QA Tester with Python for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
The team has created and is developing a business-oriented application for client internal use. We are working on new versions, pushing the customer experiences to a new level, covering different platforms. Your tasks cover the enhance the test infrastructure, developing and implementation of test strategies, creation and execution of automated test cases on multiple platforms or definition and improvements of used processes.
If you are an experienced QA Engineer, feel comfortable with test automation for web applications and backend application, are familiar XPaths and Selenium2, have a deep knowledge HTML5 and CSS and are eager to improve product quality we are probably looking for you!
Laptop and workstation, 2x24” displays, support of Mac, Linux;
Companywide code styles;
Task distribution: 70% test automation, 20% manual test, document writing 5%, meetings 5%
- Give a strong focus on test automation
- Work with Version Control System, build server, issue tracking tool, knowledge repository (internal tools)
- Work in Scrum environment
- Be involved into regular employee evaluation
- Robot framework
- Solid experience with modern software architectures, technologies, tools, techniques
- Feature prioritization
- Feature effort estimation
- Agile/Scrum development
- Working within geographically dispersed multicultural virtual teams
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Krakow, Wroclaw, or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)"
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted